ASM BONUS: Six 1-on-1 Coaching Calls (Phone, Google or Skype)
Bonus updated for ASM 5 (April 2015)
During the last two ASM launches (April / October 2014), I was working with another large affiliate and, together we sold well over 1,000 memberships to Amazing Selling Machine. My role was to be the head coach for our group, so I’ve personally helped hundreds of members during each of these last two launches. During this time, I’ve really come to understand how to help new sellers launch a product the right way, and I’ve developed a lot of proprietary content along the way. This includes a product selection tool and a product tracking tool.
By purchasing ASM through me, you would have access to my exclusive content, a private community, as well as the coaching calls described above. In addition to the scheduled calls, I will personally go over your listing page prior to launching your product and will help you get your first reviews. I have also negotiated special discounts for certain services that I can pass on to my affiliates.
Of course, I’m also a successful seller myself and personally sold more than $1 million of private label products on Amazon in 2014.
To summarize, you would receive the following by purchasing ASM through my affiliate link:
- Six 1-on-1 coaching calls
- Exclusive content and tools
- Access to a private member community (separate from ASM)
- A listing review
- Your initial product reviews
- Exclusive discounts on various services
I know this is not a flashy sales / bonus page, but I’ve tried to focus on offering what I believe will offer the most value. I trust that most people (at least the ones I would want to work with) can recognize hype and see the value in my offer.
I’m proud to say that there are very few people who have worked with as many ASM members as I have, so at this point I’m very familiar with what can become “sticking points” for people, and I’m able to help answer questions that you may not even be aware you should be asking.
You can see some real member testimonials at the bottom of this page.
Due to time constraints, one-on-one coaching will be limited to just a few buyers.
I’ve had several people offer me thousands of dollars to teach them how to sell on Amazon and many others recommend I create my own course because they like my teaching style. However, I always decline because I’m in the business of selling, not coaching. Time I spend coaching others is time away from growing my own business, so I limit it to just a few affiliate customers.
I can’t put a value on this bonus, but I’ve honestly been offered (and turned down) $10,000 to coach, so even though my services aren’t available for sale, I can confidently say this bonus is truly worth at least $10,000. The ONLY time I am willing to provide coaching of any kind is as an affiliate for Amazing Selling Machine because the structure of the course makes the coaching process more efficient.
I do have certain conditions for anyone who would like to work with me. I don’t require that you have any experience, but please do not purchase through my link unless you are serious about this business and have the time and resources to put into it. I will not work with people who:
- Need to make money fast. It’s certainly possible to make money fast, but there are no guarantees. I do not want to work with anyone who will be in a bad financial position if they aren’t making money by a certain date. I made money very quickly, but this isn’t everyone’s experience.
- Must borrow money to purchase the course or inventory. It’s fine if you want to borrow money as a strategic business decision, but like I said above, I don’t want to work with anyone who could end up in a worse financial position.
- Cannot put in at least a few hours per week. I started by putting in 1 – 2 hours per day during the week, plus time on the weekends. Some people put in more or less, but I’d like you to budget 10 – 15 hours per week for the first three months. Once your product starts selling well, the process should become more passive, but you will need to put time into launching your product.
- Cannot afford at least $1,000 – $2,000 for inventory and other start-up costs (in addition to the cost of the course). Some people have started with less, but I believe this is a reasonable budget to begin with. The more you can budget, the easier it will be to find your first product, but it’ll be much tougher if you don’t have at least this much available.
This is a real business, so it requires an investment of time and money. This business is easy relative to a lot of other options, but it’s still a business and it requires real work, including time and money. There are plenty of people who would be willing to take your money, so please be careful of anyone who makes things sound too easy. It’s work, but it’s a great business once you learn it.
I want to be as transparent as possible, so if are interested in purchasing through me and have any questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com or call/text me at 917-338-9644 and I’ll be happy to speak with you.
Hopefully I haven’t scared you off 🙂